Thanks to Bestow , a life insurance company, for sponsoring this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Before having Georgie and Wilder I lived a pretty care free lifestyle. Even after meeting and settling down with Trey, I spent most of my time traveling with him and going to shows all over the country. Needless to say, I didn’t always make the smartest financial decisions.
Babies change you in every sense of the word, but one way that I’ve changed the most drastically is the way I think and plan for my future. It is of the utmost importance to me that everything is in place for my sons to thrive and be taken care of. Savings is more important than having more “things.”
Something that I never even put much thought into prior to becoming a mom was life insurance. I think most people would agree that life insurance is important to have. However, there is still a huge gap in those that believe that to be true and those that are protected with it.
Right after Trey and I got married we took out policies and it was such a headache. We dreaded the entire process. For us to get coverage it was a lengthy process. (Weeks and weeks actually.) It involved phone interviews, peeing in cups, blood drawn, a physical, etc. I also worked in the insurance industry after college and quickly realized it was an outdated industry.
Bestow is a company that I recently found that is changing the life insurance industry. BIG time.
Bestow has modernized the process by allowing you to gain coverage, if approved, from your phone. (No medical exams or commissioned agents.)
They are also a “do good” company. If ya’ll have followed along with my journey for some time you know that there is nothing I love more than this. Bestow allows people to not only get protection for their family but also help other families who don’t have coverage.
Some of the things I love most about this company:
* They leverage health databases rather than medical exams allowing you to get coverage in minutes instead of weeks.
* It’s much more affordable. Since I am young and in good health I’d be able to get an EXTREMELY reasonable rate. They are able to avoid a lot of overhead by utilizing technology, and the cost savings is passed to the consumer.
* Instead of commissioned agents they use licensed customer care representatives focused on my satisfaction.
* They are backed by two huge insurance companies that are both A+ rated. This simply means that you are getting the same quality life insurance policy as the biggest carriers, without the hassle.
* They are about to launch and have an early access special offer. If you sign up before launch you can get two months at no cost to you as well as Amazon gift cards for referrals that sign up for early access.
Sense of security for my babies is one of the most important things to me, so I’m very passionate about things like this. I’m happy I was able to secure a policy early on and encourage everyone to consider doing the same. You can check them out HERE